Here we offer insights into selected scientific projects at the Institute.
Please visit us again as we will continuously update this overview.
Select a category:
- SwissHTA: A Multi-Stakeholder Consensus on Health Technology Assessment (HTA) in Switzerland
- The Multi-Instrument Comparison (MIC) Project: A Cross National Comparison of Eight Generic Quality of Life Instruments
- Interventions for Ultra-Rare Disorders (URDs): How to Assess “Value for Money”?
- The Nordbaden Project: Health Care Utilization Research in Germany
- The Economics of Clinically Proven Treatment Strategies for Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Other Projects, Education and Outreach